Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Aproaching the Holidays!

So as we approach the up and coming Holiday Season it is easily noticed that much more hustle and bustle is taking place. First off before showing off any of my work from the past few weeks, I have to show off those who have helped make it possible.









First off, my beautiful and wonderful girlfriend named Kelly. She helped with lots and even more with not killing me for working on roofs in the dark...



Can't forget to throw in Grandma back there in the background. Always a very good supervisor!


And of course theres Tessa Rose. Yes folks she is up to no good! (She gets it from her grandparents, wait I mean mom. LOL).



See I told you I have a wonderful girlfriend. I get by with standing on a roof as its almost dark and even opting for a photo oppurtunity!

Now The Work






Whats Christmas without the nativity scene?? This is a homebuilt I put together myself then added in the figuruines. I'm not that creative! Err correction, patient!! lol.




Just a few of the houses and trees Kelly and I decorated. Wow what a lot of work, but very rewarding for the time spent!




And my latest work as I have decided to begin a Christmas Village each year! (Those of you needing Christmas ideas, hint hint)


As of now this has been mostly the extent of my work. Now that finals are approaching it makes being done with work seem so much nicer. Wishing Happy Holidays and the best for everyone! and to please bear with me as I learn to make these posts myself!

1 comment:

  1. Those look great, however I will agree with Curtis. I like Mom's house the best.."It looks Wonderful BenGerman" =)

    ReplyDelete